Monday 21 March 2011

The First Post

Well this is it. My first post. With considerable help from Blogging for Dummies by Susannah Gardner and Shane Birley to whom I'm attached by an invisible cord (lifeline). I am now lurching into the Blogosphere (apparently this is what is known as by those in the know).

My blog title reflects both my desire and my personality.

*Lesson number one has just been learned...always save your postings...as Windows have just crashed my first post with an update, followed by a restart. End result I'm now rewriting the First Post.

Now although I anticipate writing my blog on a daily basis to reflect the adventures yet to come, I think it unlikely that I will be posting 'posts' on a daily basis as this will be driven by the availability of WiFi hotspots as the 'Curious Fish' and I hop around Europe. (also see the Random writings of a Curious Fish).
I feel an unexpected affinity with McDonalds as they appear to be the kings of WiFi hotspots.
Grasshopper

No comments: